Jameil Garrett (11-19-11)
The U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force is looking for 32-year-old Jameil Garrett, after they say two days after serving time for a separate attack, Garrett headed to his ex-girlfriend’s place, where he allegedly beat her so badly she became unconscious, and after waking up in the hospital, suffered hearing loss.
Law enforcement believes Garrett could be hiding out in Kenosha or Chicago, and say he has friends in family in both locations.
He’s described as five foot, 11 inches tall, and weighs about 165 pounds. He has a tattoo on his right forearm that’s an image of a skull in a top hat.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed