Business Journal (1-10-12)
In business news for Tuesday, January 10th, 2012, Coors Light bounces Budweiser, and downtown Waukesha will become GuitarTown this summer.
Coors Light, the top-selling brand of MillerCoors has surpassed the self-proclaimed “King of Beers” for the number two spot in the nation. Bud Light remains the top seller. Trade publication “Beer Marketer’s Insights” says this is the first time since 1993 that Anheuser-Busch didn’t control both of the top two beer brands.
Starting June 1st, downtown Waukesha will become GuitarTown. The birthplace of Les Paul will become a show place for Gibson guitars and a series of guitars designed by local and national artists. The project will be a great tourism opportunity for Waukesha.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father