Packers hold pep rally at the Brown County Courthouse
GREEN BAY — Hundreds of Packers fans gathered on the lawn of the Brown County Courthouse to cheer on the green and gold in advance of their game against the New York Giants at Lambeau Field on Sunday.
FOX6′s Ted Perry was there and says “New York, New York” made famous by Frank Sinatra was rewritten to say, “Start spreading the cheese.”
If you live in Green Bay, chances are you will run into at least one Packer player somewhere around town. Ted went out and talked to a few people to see their stories.
Ted also talked to one of the many people clearing snow off their lawn to prepare for the big game.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!