24-year-old Brown Deer man shot in home
BROWN DEER — Police say a 24-year-old Brown Deer man was shot just after 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, at his home in the 6100 block of Donges Lane in Brown Deer. The man was transported via Flight for Life to Columbia St. Mary’s Ozaukee Hospital, and suffered a single gunshot wound to his leg/pelvic area.
Police say the suspect is a 20-year-old relative of the victim, and also lives in Brown Deer. After fleeing the scene, police say the suspect eventually showed up at the Brown Deer Police Department with his attorney, and is currently in custody.
Police said Wednesday they continue to investigate this incident, and say the 24-year-old victim is in stable condition at Froedtert Hospital.
Charges are expected against the 20-year-old suspect by Friday.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo