Harley-Davidson reveals dates for 110th anniversary celebration
Harley-Davidson 110th Anniversary
The celebration begins on Thursday, August 29, 2013 – including a special H.O.G. 30th Anniversary Celebration – and continues through Sunday, September 1.
In addition, the 110th Anniversary Celebration will include a massive event in Rome, Italy. That’s expected to happen from June 13-16, 2013.
Harley-Davidson officials say Rome and Milwaukee are just the starting point. As you might expect, they plan to be celebrating at many more locations and events all around the world
Details are in the works — and we invite you to monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this huge event.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed