Trial for prison chaplain accused of sexual assault of inmate
OSHKOSH — A trial date has been set for an Oshkosh prison chaplain charged with sexually assaulting an inmate.
Jamyi Witch is scheduled to begin trial on May 8th. Witch is accused of sexually assaulting and drugging an inmate during a fake hostage situation in August.
Witch told officials the inmate wouldn’t let her out of her office, but court records show the two knew each other, and alleges they staged the incident.
Prosecutors say the two performed sexual acts in the office. Witch is on paid administrative leave.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father