Chef Feker puts a fresh spin on fettuccine by tossing in some organic chicken for the Real Milwaukee team. Check out how easy it is to prepare a simple dish that's full of flavor. You won't be disappointed.
Serves # 4-6
1 pound of Fettuccine
12 oz chicken breast cut in thin strips
2 oz chopped cilantro
4 oz chopped green onions
1 tablespoon of grated fresh ginger
1 teaspoon of chopped Jalapeño
½ teaspoon of seracha (or your favorite chili sauce)
1 teaspoon of all spice
sea salt and white pepper to taste
4 oz. white wine
2 oz. low sodium soy sauce
½ cup of cream
½ cup lemon grass infused chicken broth
2 oz. extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling season with Salt to taste and cook your pasta according to the package instructions
- Meanwhile heat a large sauté pan on medium high and toast the allspice for 1 minute in the dry pan.
- Add the olive oil to the pan; add the jalapeno, garlic, ginger, Saracha, soy sauce, white wine and cook down for 1 minute. Increase heat to high.
- Add bell peppers and sauté for another minute
- Add the chicken broth and cook down by half
- Add chicken, cilantro, green onions and the cream and reduce until the cream coats the back of a spoon.
- Strain pasta, toss with the arugula and the sauce and serve.
- PS: serve with a great Riesling.