Business Journal Report (2-21-12)
In business news for Tuesday, February 21st, 2012 — Leinenkugel is bringing its popular Summer Shandy brand out of hibernation early this year. Typically, it is not on shelves until late March, but this year, the seasonal brew will roll out on February 29th.
Also, Bloomberg is saying the iPad 3 is set to launch in March. The new device is expected to have double the resolution of the iPad2, with its new retina display screen, among other advancements. Barnes and Noble also plans to launch a new Nook tablet.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule