FOX6 Web Fix: Disabled Cirque du Soleil performer dances with crutches
Cirque du Soleil performer Dergin Tokmak gives YouTube a private show using his crutches. This is a man who was diagnosed with polio at the age of one. He’s come a long way, and his dancing skills are top notch. Watch the video below and see.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe