Kenosha County woman found murdered in Zion, Illinois
Joy Lee Murder
KENOSHA — A Kenosha County woman was found brutally murdered in Illinois.
Authorities say 48-year-old Joy Lee’s body was found in an industrial park in far north suburban Zion Sunday.
Lee had multiple stab wounds to the face and neck.
Police say it appears she was killed at the industrial park. Lee’s car was also found at the park.
Police say no one is in custody for this murder at this time, and the investigation is ongoing.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule