Kenosha County woman found murdered in Zion, Illinois
Joy Lee Murder
KENOSHA — A Kenosha County woman was found brutally murdered in Illinois.
Authorities say 48-year-old Joy Lee’s body was found in an industrial park in far north suburban Zion Sunday.
Lee had multiple stab wounds to the face and neck.
Police say it appears she was killed at the industrial park. Lee’s car was also found at the park.
Police say no one is in custody for this murder at this time, and the investigation is ongoing.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father