Several years ago, a pipeline broke in the Gulf of Mexico, leaking millions of gallons of oil into the water, causing untold damage to wildlife and people’s livelihoods. On day one, people started asking “how do we see what’s going on a mile below the ocean?” FOX6′s Bret Buganski joined UWM students Sunday, March 18th in a challenge that could be history in the making – a competition to build underwater robots. Click the video link for a closer look!
CLICK HERE to visit the UW-Milwaukee ROV Team website.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!