Walker not saying whether he met with DA in John Doe probe
Gov. Scott Walker
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Gov. Scott Walker is staying mum on whether he has met with the Milwaukee County district attorney about a secret investigation that has led to charges against fie of his former close aides and associates.
Walker has previously said the district attorney’s office wanted to meet with him, but it was a voluntary meeting and he had not been ordered to testify.
When asked Monday if he had the meeting yet, he said he would defer to District Attorney John Chisholm on how he would like them to release the information. Chisholm had no comment Monday.
Earlier this month, Walker said he’s set up a legal defense fund to pay for two attorneys representing him in the investigation. He has not been charged with wrongdoing.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule