The cost of filling your tank wouldn’t be such a big deal if you’re vehicle averages 2,000 miles-per gallon. That is what a group of 30 Milwaukee School of Engineering students are pushing for as they prepare for the “Shell Eco-Marathon Americas 2012″ international competition. Check it out!
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City