Milwaukee police, firefighters endorse Gov. Walker
Gov. Scott Walker
MILWAUKEE — Gov. Scott Walker earned two key endorsements Monday, April 2nd in the upcoming recall election. The endorsements come from the Milwaukee Police Association and the Milwaukee Professional Firefighters Association.
In a news release issued Monday afternoon, Michael Crivello, president of the Milwaukee Police Association said, “Governor Walker has a strong record of supporting public safety with an unwavering commitment to first responders.”
Dave Seager, president of the Milwaukee Professional Firefighters Association also proudly expressed support for Governor Walker saying, “Throughout his service in the State Assembly, as Milwaukee County executive, and now as governor, Governor Walker has always supported public safety and protected the needs of first responders. There is no greater advocate for public safety than Governor Walker.”
Gov. Walker responded to the endorsements by saying, “I am honored to have the endorsement of courageous men and women who put their lives on the line every single day to protect the citizens of Milwaukee. I will continue to support the needs of not just these selfless individuals, but first responders all across the state in every way to ensure a safer Wisconsin for all citizens.”
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl