Join FOX6 for the Milwaukee Walk Now for Autism Speaks
Join FOX6 for the Milwaukee Walk Now for Autism Speaks on Saturday, April 28th at Wisconsin State Fair Park.
This fun-filled, family-friendly event will help fund research, raise public awareness about autism and its effects on individuals, families and society. It’ll also bring hope to all who deal with the hardships of this disorder.
Working together, we can find the missing pieces of the puzzle!
There is no registration fee, but all participants are encouraged to raise $150 to receive a commemorative Walk T-shirt. To register, CLICK HERE.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father