Report of woman with gun near Waukesha Memorial Hospital Saturday
Waukesha Memorial Hospital incident
WAUKESHA — Staff at Waukesha Memorial Hospital were on high alert Saturday, April 7th after someone reported seeing a woman in the parking lot with a gun.
According to FOX6′s media partners at the Waukesha Patch, the woman left the scene, but called police to say she was near Walmart and she had shot herself.
The woman then led police officers on a short pursuit, before they stopped her near the Fox Run Shopping Center.
Officials say no gun was ever found, and the woman was taken into custody.
CLICK HERE for more from the Waukesha Patch website.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?