William Burrows (4-7-12) — CAPTURED
MILWAUKEE — U.S. Marshals believe a dangerous fugitive may be hiding out on Milwaukee’s north side. Police describe William Burrows as a sex offender and a drug dealer.
U.S. Marshals say Burrows has been convicted of five felonies, and now, they are hoping to soon bring the 44-year-old fugitive back into custody.
Officials say in 1995, Burrows committed a violent sexual assault against a teenage girl. Burrows faced prison time, but before his court hearing, he fled the state, and was later apprehended in Colorado.
Burrows served part of his sentence, but U.S. Marshals say he was arrested again in 2002 for having a relationship with another minor. Four months after Burrows’ 2007 release, investigators say he was arrested in Brown County for selling cocaine.
Burrows was released again in 2010, and has been on the run since. Marshals believe he may be using alias’ like Henry Brooks, Kenneth Burrows and William Harring. Marshals say Burrows also goes by the name “Champagne.”
Burrows is described as 5’8″ tall, weighing 170 pounds. He has a tattoo of a black panther on one of his forearms.
U.S. Marshals say he may be hiding out in the area of 29th and Vine, 36th and Concordia and 26th and Burleigh.
If you have any information as to Burrows’ whereabouts, you’re asked to give them a call at 414-297-3707.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City