Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
Recent numbers from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention estimates that one in 88 children have been identified with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Emily Levine from the Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin joins FOX6 WakeUp to discuss training and support for families all over southeastern Wisconsin.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo