Sex offender to be released, live on Main St. in Waukesha
WAUKESHA — Waukesha police officials announced Tuesday, April 10th a convicted sex offender is being released, after serving the prison sentence imposed on him by the courts.
Chavez was convicted of having sex with a 14-year-old non-related female. The incident occurred while at a party, and the victim had consumed alcohol and marijuana.
24-year-old Ramiro Chavez will be living at 1104 E. Main Street, Apt. #2 in the City of Waukesha. He will be submitting to face-to-face registration with law enforcement, and is to have no unsupervised contact with minors. Additionally, Chavez may not visit taverns, bars or liquor stores or purchase or consume alcohol and/or drugs. He may have no contact with his victim and must comply with sex offender rules and will be on GPS monitoring.
Officials say due to Chavez’ criminal history, he has been placed in a classification level which reflects the potential to reoffend.
The Waukesha Police Department Crime Prevention/Community Relations Bureau is available to help neighbors set up Block Watch groups and provide useful information on personal safety. Crime Prevention may be reached at 524-3769 or 524-3774.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee