Three arrested in Waukesha armed robbery
Waukesha Robbery 4/10
WAUKESHA — Waukesha police responded to reports of an armed robbery near W. Roberta Ave. and Scott Ave. around 10:56 a.m. Tuesday, April 10th. Police say the victim got a ride from a male and female before getting robbed by the male at knife point.
According to Waukesha police, the victim was robbed of money and cigarettes. The duo left the victim, heading southbound in their vehicle. Officers caught up with the robbers on the 300 block of Dodie Dr.
Police say they saw the two exit their vehicle and enter a house. Officers arrested three people leaving the home. Police are currently withholding the identity of the suspects, because their investigation is ongoing.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father