500 turn out for Bryant & Stratton career fair Wednesday
Bryant & Stratton job fair
MILWAUKEE — Around 500 people showed up at Potawatomi Bingo Casino Wednesday, April 11th for a community career fair.
Over 50 employers were on hand, looking for potential workers in several different fields.
Bryant & Stratton College put on the career fair, to give back to the community and their students.
It wasn’t all about jobs, however. People who aren’t ready to go into the workforce, and were looking for help building a resume also found opportunities at the fair.
“It’s a great way to get ahead. It’s a great way for people to network with employers and put a name to a face for a recruiter and also learn about different opportunities,” Jill Marshall with Bryant & Stratton College said.
The fair took place from noon until 4:00 p.m. Wednesday.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City