Burlington native, Dallas QB Romo becomes a father
DALLAS (AP) — Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo has become a father for the first time.
According to the Cowboys’ website Tuesday, Romo’s wife, former Miss Missouri Candice Crawford Romo, delivered an 8-pound, 8-ounce son late Monday afternoon at a Dallas hospital. The website reports the child has been named Hawkins Crawford Romo.
The Cowboys begin official team activities and minicamps next month, with training camp beginning in Oxnard, Calif., in late July.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father