Glendale house damaged after early morning fire
GLENDALE — The North Shore Fire Department was on the scene of a house fire near West St. John’s Court in Glendale early Wednesday morning, April 11th.
Authorities say the fire broke out around 5:30 a.m. Wednesday. Fire crews say the fire appears to have started in the garage of the home.
Officials say two people got out of the house safely.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City