Three taken into custody after stabbing in Sheboygan
SHEBOYGAN — Sheboygan police are looking for a suspect involved in a stabbing.
Police say they responded to a residence in the 1400 block of Carl Ave. for a disturbance involving two adult males, and one juvenile male just before 7:00 Wednesday evening, April 11th.
During the disturbance, police say a 37-year-old female tried to separate the three males and inadvertently received several lacerations across her chest from a Leatherman multi-tool that the 16-year-old juvenile had in his hand, after he wrestled it away from a 46-year-old male.
The victim was transported to the hospital for treatment.
The 16-year-old was arrested for misdemeanor disorderly conduct while armed, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and underage drinking.
A 31-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding warrant, misdemeanor disorderly conduct and felony possession of a schedule II narcotic.
The 46-year-old man was taken to jail on a probation violation.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed