Wisconsin DOJ will not get involved in Walker John Doe case
Gov. Scott Walker
Several staffers who worked for Walker while he was Milwaukee’s county executive are accused of campaigning on the county clock.
A DOJ spokesperson said they don’t have the legal authority to take John Doe investigations away from elected district attorneys.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!