Business Journal Report (4-12-12)
In business news for Thursday, April 12th, 2012 — Herzing University has launched a dual enrollment program that allows students to take courses that apply to both their bachelors and masters of business administration degrees at the same time. Students can then earn both degrees in less than four years.
Also, foreclosures dropped in the first quarter of this year nationwide, but in Wisconsin, they have increased by eight percent. The national decline doesn’t mean things are better everywhere else, but some states are making it more difficult for banks to foreclose.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father