Greenfield woman calls 911 for rescue, ends up a hoax
Hoax 911 call
GREENFIELD — A woman called 911, claiming she needed to be rescued, and it ended up being a hoax.
It happened Thursday, April 12th near 31st and Howard.
Greenfield police say the woman told 911 operators she locked herself in the bathroom of an apartment because her boyfriend was in the hall with a gun. When police showed up to the apartment complex, neither the woman, nor her alleged boyfriend were there.
Officers discovered it was all a hoax.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!