Mexico-based company acquires Sheboygan’s JL French
SHEBOYGAN — A company based in Mexico has acquired Sheboygan’s “JL French.”
French makes automotive castings, and has six factories worldwide, employing about 1,900 people.
The CEO says the transaction provides long-term financial support.
The Mexican company is called “Newak,” with 18,000 employees worldwide.
The deal must be approved by regulators before it becomes official.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father