SPX Transformer Solutions completes $70 million addition
WAUKESHA — Waukesha company, SPX Transformer Solutions has finished a major expansion.
The company is celebrating the opening of a $70 million addition to their manufacturing facility.
SPX says the expansion makes it the most state-of-the-art transformer facility in the nation, and is also creating jobs for the Waukesha area.
“The investment that we are making in Waukesha will add about 200 jobs to the area and these are very attractive. These are engineering and highly technical jobs in production in this facility,” SPX Chairman, President and CEO Chris Kearney said.
The Waukesha mayor and Waukesha County Executive took part in the ceremony Thursday, April 12th.
CLICK HERE for career opportunities at SPX Transformer Solutions.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee