4-13-12: Slow Roasted Pork Loin Panini
Tired of the same old lunch routine? Chef Feker joins FOX6 WakeUp to show us a great way to change up your lunch routine. Chef Feker makes a delicious Slow Roasted Pork Loin Panini.
IL MITO’S SLOW ROASTED PORK LOIN PANINI
• 4 individual rosemary ciabatta toasted
• 1 lb of pork loin slow roasted
• 8 oz of caramelized onions
• 2 tomatoes sliced and grilled (12 slices)
• 1/2 lb fresh spinach
• 8 oz pickeled vegetables mayo
• 8 oz provole (8 slices)
1. Spread the mayo on the bread evenly. Meanwhile, warm up the sliced pork in the pork au jus.
2. Place 1 slice of cheese first, then layer with the meat, spinach, tomato, caramelized onions and finish with another slice of cheese.
3. Enjoy with a crisp green salad as we do for lunch at IL MITO Trattoria e Enoteca.