Body found along Kenosha lakeshore identified
KENOSHA — The body found along the lakeshore in Kenosha has been identified as 37-year-old Bradley Evans. Evans had been reported as a missing person on February 3, 2012.
Evans’ body was recovered Wednesday, April 11th. The Kenosha County Medical Examiners Office immediately began work to identify the victim.
The cause of death will not be known for several weeks. That’s when forensic results will be available. However, investigators say foul play is not suspected at this time.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed