Police need your help in search for two burglars
The suspects smashed through the front door window of the pub just after 2:30 a.m. One of them ran into the building — but he left with nothing.
Suspect number one is described as a male with dark hair worn in a ponytail, with a slim to medium build, wearing a blue, hip-length coat, gray pants, and black tennis shoes. The man was wearing a white mask or cloth with possibly black tape around his forehead to keep the mask in place.
Suspect number two is described as a male with a goatee, slim to medium build, wearing a black short-sleeved sweatshirt over a red long-sleeved hooded pullover, dark pants, and black tennis shoes with white or light color shoe strings and white soles, and a black winter cap.
If you have any information that could lead police to these suspects, you’re urged to call 414-935-7223.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed