Salmonella bareilly infections up to six in Milwaukee County
MILWAUKEE — The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released the latest numbers in the latest salmonella bareilly outbreak in southeast Wisconsin.
Milwaukee County currently has six infections. Waukesha County has seven infections and Washington County has one.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!