Cuts 4 A Cause
Cuts for a Cause
You wash it, comb it, style it and many of us take it for granted. There are millions who lose their hair every year permanently, due to cancer and rare diseases. On Sunday, April 15th, hundreds of people cut it all off to help those affected by these conditions. It was all a part of Roots Salon’s fifth annual “Cuts 4 A Cause” event.
FOX6′s Bret Buganski was there Sunday morning. CLICK THE VIDEO LINKS for more!
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"