Fire damages duplex near Fratney and Burleigh
Fratney and Burleigh fire
MILWAUKEE — Fire damaged the back of a duplex near Fratney and Burleigh early Sunday morning, April 15th. The fire started around 2:00 a.m.
A neighbor told FOX6 News the people who live in the duplex barbecued Saturday night, and may have thrown the coals into a dumpster.
Milwaukee fire officials have yet to determine the official cause of the fire.
There is no word on damage amounts or whether the residents were home at the time of the fire.
No injuries were reported.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?