Mader’s, Grain Exchange host Titanic-themed dinners
MILWAUKEE — Sunday, April 15th marked the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. The Titanic hit an iceberg before sinking into the icy Atlantic ocean in the early morning hours.
Those fascinated by the disaster boarded the Azamara Journey for a cruise to mark the somber occasion. Sunday morning, those passengers observed a moment of silence during a wreath-laying ceremony.
Many of the 450 passengers on board the cruise have personal ties to the Titanic.
In Milwaukee Sunday, there were two different major celebrations marking the 100th anniversary of the ship’s sinking. The Bartolotta’s hosted an event at the Grain Exchange, while Mader’s had a themed dinner at their restaurant on Old World 3rd Street.
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- 7-year-old girl wakes up for school and finds her parents dead