Leslie McNeil (4-14-12) CAPTURED
MILWAUKEE — Law enforcement officials say 26-year-old Leslie McNeil is a career criminal drawn to guns.
In 2008, McNeil was carrying a gun, and was convicted of being a felon in possession of a firearm. He served his time, but violated his probation in 2001.
U.S. Marshals say McNeil tried to sell crack, and it wasn’t the first time. McNeil was caught by an undercover confidential source, and served his time once again, only to be released late in 2011.
In early January of 2011, McNeil disappeared. Officials suspect McNeil could be hiding out on Milwaukee’s near north side.
McNeil is 6’1″ tall and weighs about 300 pounds. A tattoo of “Love Mom” is located on his left forearm. He also has another tattoo on his upper right arm that reads “Jo-Ann.”
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father