Falk calls on Democrats to debate four times
Falk on Monday, April 16th called on the other three Democratic candidates to accept four debate invitations over the next three weeks before the election. But Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett‘s spokesman Pil Walzak says Barrett will appear at two of the debates on April 23
and May 4.
Walzak says that is sufficient given that Barrett has previously participated in three other candidate forums since April 5. Walzak says that is a strong balance between having candidate debates and traveling the state in the accelerated recall campaign
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"