FOX6 Web Fix: Alabama running back takes cancer survivor to prom
Alabama running back Trent Richardson took an Alabama fan and cancer survivor to her high school prom. Richardson agreed to take high school senior Courtney Alvis, because his mother is also a cancer survivor. It’s a very heart-warming story posted on YouTube by ESPN.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery