Illinois’ Mega Millions winner to come forward Wednesday
RED BUD, IL (AP) — The Illinois Lottery says the final winner of the record Mega Millions jackpot has come forward. Lottery officials said Monday, April 16th that the winner will be revealed Wednesday, April 18th.
The single winner will be presented with a check for $218.6 million in the southern Illinois farming community of Red Bud. The winning ticket was bought at town’s MotoMart convenience store along Main Street.
The March 30 drawing had three winning tickets for a record $656 million jackpot. Two winners already anonymously claimed their prizes in Maryland and Kansas. Illinois’ winner used a quick pick (an automatically generated set of digits) to select the winning
The jackpot was the biggest in Mega Millions history.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule