Business Journal Report (4-17-12)
In business news for Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 — Apple stock owners can breathe easy — within the last week, Apple took a nearly $65-per-share hit. Late Tuesday, April 17th, it bounced back by $25-per-share. Experts say Apple’s drop isn’t that significant.
Milwaukee has come in second place in the running for November’s Social Media Symposium. Organizers selected El Paso, Texas over Milwaukee. Both cities still have to submit formal proposals to host the convention.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed