So-called “obituary burglar” faces ten new criminal charges
SHEBOYGAN — The accused “obituary burglar” faces 10 new criminal charges in Sheboygan County.
Petrie, from rural Sheboygan Falls was arrested on Tuesday, March 20th. This, after police say they found literally tons of stolen items in Petrie’s large storage building and garage.
In all, Petrie now faces 29 charges related to the thefts.
If Petrie is convicted on all charges and receives the maximum sentence for each charge, he would face 175 years in prison.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father