City worker dies in Green Bay lawn mower accident
GREEN BAY (AP) — A city worker has died after being trapped under a riding lawn mower in Green Bay.
City officials say Donna Lucht was mowing Tuesday afternoon, April 17th when she was trapped. She called 911, but did not have enough breath to tell dispatchers where she was.
Police eventually found her unconscious under the industrial lawn mower. She was taken to the hospital, where she later died.
Lucht had worked for the city for 22 years. Funeral arrangements are pending.
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- 7-year-old girl wakes up for school and finds her parents dead