Man charged in Planned Parenthood fire has message for Obama
GRAND CHUTE — Francis Grady, the man accused of starting a fire at a Grand Chute Planned Parenthood clinic had a special message for President Barack Obama on his way to court Tuesday, April 17th.
Grady yelled about President Obama caring more about the death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin than the issue of abortion.
Police say Grady broke into the clinic, poured gasoline and sparked a destructive fire.
Earlier, Grady admitted to the crime, but then pleaded not guilty in court Tuesday.
If convicted, Grady faces up to 20 years in prison.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?