One arrested, several hurt in Racine Co. road rage incident
RACINE CO. — One man was arrested and taken to the Racine County Jail after an incident of alleged road rage in the Town of Burlington late Tuesday evening.
Investigators say the incident involved several individuals and two vehicles and began shortly before 11 p.m. Tuesday. Officials say it escalated to the point where one vehicle was pursing another. A short time later, the two vehicles were involved in an accident.
Several people were taken to hospitals with minor injuries.
The man who was arrested is expected to be charged with felony recklessly endangering safety.
The Racine County Sheriff’s Department is also investigating whether more charges will be issued.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father