Twitter pics, YouTube videos of Dick Clark, dead at 82
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Dick Clark, the ever-youthful television host and tireless entrepreneur who helped bring rock `n’ roll into the mainstream on “American Bandstand,” and later produced and hosted a vast range of programming from game shows to the New Year’s Eve countdown from Times Square, has died. He was 82.
Spokesman Paul Shefrin said Clark had a heart attack Wednesday morning at Saint John’s hospital in Santa Monica, where he had gone the day before for an outpatient procedure.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father