Mother arrested after leaving child in busy intersection
MADISON — A Wisconsin mother was arrested after leaving her child in the middle of a busy intersection in Madison. 21-year-old Tawanna Rhynes left her two-year-old boy in a busy intersection near Stoughton Road in Madison in order to chase down and beat up her boyfriend.
According to police, Rhynes, “punched the man repeatedly in a nearby parking lot. Police say Rhynes was delivering blows and kicks to the man. A nearby witness ran to save the two-year-old boy from the intersection.
Rhynes was arrested and charged with second-degree reckless endangering safety and disorderly conduct.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City