Mother arrested after leaving child in busy intersection
MADISON — A Wisconsin mother was arrested after leaving her child in the middle of a busy intersection in Madison. 21-year-old Tawanna Rhynes left her two-year-old boy in a busy intersection near Stoughton Road in Madison in order to chase down and beat up her boyfriend.
According to police, Rhynes, “punched the man repeatedly in a nearby parking lot. Police say Rhynes was delivering blows and kicks to the man. A nearby witness ran to save the two-year-old boy from the intersection.
Rhynes was arrested and charged with second-degree reckless endangering safety and disorderly conduct.
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- 7-year-old girl wakes up for school and finds her parents dead