“Cleopatra” exhibit closes at Milwaukee Public Museum
The Milwaukee Public Museum was the third stop on the exhibition’s world tour.
The exhibit is called “Cleopatra: The Search For the Last Queen of Egypt” and features nearly 150 artifacts.
Officials say people also got to see statuary, jewelry and coins that archaeologists uncovered from the time surrounding Cleopatra’s rule.
“I thought it was really fascinating. It gives you a more personal look at Cleopatra and her life,” Lisa McGraw said.
CLICK HERE for more details on the Cleopatra Exhibit via the Milwaukee Public Museum’s website.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed