Two arrested over the weekend for fourth OWI in separate incidents
DANE COUNTY — 32-year-odl Milan Lakic of Milwaukee was arrested by the Wisconsin State Patrol DeForest Post for OWI – fourth offense Sunday, April 22nd at 7:30 p.m.
Officials say Lakic was stopped for failure to yield, deviating from designated lane and following too closely.
30-year-old Randall Seeger from Waupaca was arrested by the Wisconsin State Patrol Wausau Post for OWI – fourth offense early Saturday morning, April 21st just after 5:00 a.m.
A Wisconsin State Trooper stopped Seeger for driving 75 miles-per-hour in a 55 mile-per-hour zone. The trooper made contact and detected indicators of alcohol consumption. Field sobriety tests were performed and Seeger was placed under arrest.
Seeger was charged with fourth-offense OWI, speeding and failure to fasten seatbelt.
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- 7-year-old girl wakes up for school and finds her parents dead