Bucks eliminated from playoffs despite 92-86 win over Raptors
MILWAUKEE (AP) — The Milwaukee Bucks are out of the NBA playoffs, despite getting 25 points from Brandon Jennings in a 92-86 victory over Toronto Raptors on Monday night.
Milwaukee’s postseason fate was determined earlier Monday night when the Philadelphia 76ers beat the New Jersey Nets 105-87 to clinch the eighth playoff berth in the Eastern Conference and eliminate the Bucks.
Ersan Ilyasova added 19 points and 15 rebounds for Milwaukee. James Johnson had 22 points and 13 rebounds for the Raptors, who have lost four traight games.
Toronto’s DeMar DeRozan was ejected in the second quarter after he was called for traveling and threw the ball down the court in protest.
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- 7-year-old girl wakes up for school and finds her parents dead